August 7, 20233rd annual charity golf SCRAMBLE
Help us reach our $48,000 Goal
Benefiting k9’s on the front line
We are proud to announce E.S. Boulos’ 3rd Annual Charity Golf Scramble benefiting K9’s On The Front Line. Join us for a great day of golf and festivities. We invite you, friends, and family to join us and help us in our fundraising efforts to support K9’s On The Front Line and their mission to provide Service Dogs to combat Veterans.
Golf Registration & SponsorshipS
Golf (Foursome)- $1,350 (SOLD OUT)
Includes 1 Foursome for golf, breakfast/lunch/HH/dinner, contests and mulligans.
Gigawatt- $4,000 (Unlimited)
Exclusive Signage/Media Package/Website Recognition
Megawatt- $3,000 (Unlimited)
Primary Signage/Media Package/Website Recognition
Kilowatt- $2,000 (Unlimited)
Secondary Signage/Media Package/Website Recognition
Watt- $1,000 (Unlimited)
Media Package/Website Recognition
Happy Hour Sponsor- $2,000 (1 available)
Media Package/Website Recognition
Closest to Pin Sponsor- $750 (18 available)
Closest to The Pin Signage 1/Hole & Media Package/Website Recognition
Driving Range Sponsor- $750 (SOLD OUT)
Exclusive Signage on Driving Range & Media Package/Website Recognition
Hole Sponsor- $500 (Unlimited)
Hole Signage & Media Package/Website Recognition
Long Drive Sponsor- $1,000 (SOLD OUT)
Exclusive Signage on Long Drive Hole & Media Package/Website Recognition
Putting Contest- $1,000 (SOLD OUT)
Exclusive Signage on Putting Green & Media Package/Website Recognition
Beverage Cart Sponsor- $1,000 (SOLD OUT)
Exclusive Signage on Beverage Cart or Stationary Bar & Media Package/Website Recognition
General Donation $– (Unlimited)
Make a Donation/ Join Us for Happy Hour & Dinner
Making a donation includes tickets to dinner, and if you would like to join for dinner only we ask that you just make a donation.
Our 2023 Charity
K9s on The Front Line was founded in 2016 when Hagen Blaszyk and Linda Murray realized the intended bandwidth of their mission to provide Service Dogs to combat Veterans could not be met by partnering with any of Maine’s existing organizations. PTSD develops as a normal reaction to a highly abnormal, traumatic situation. The after-effects of combat have lingered with Veterans for far too long, exacting a brutal toll on their lives. Every single day, 22 families in the US loose a military veteran to suicide linked directly to PTSD. It can take years after exiting the service for post-traumatic stress to be identified, with symptoms often presenting themselves like a moving target. At the same time, more than a million shelter dogs are euthanized annually. K9s on The Front Line’s program saves such dogs, and they in turn save their Veteran recipients; both having their second chance at life with more meaning, hope, purpose and partnership than ever.
8:00 AM – Breakfast
9:00 AM- Shotgun Start
12:00 PM- Lunch (Provided In Cart)
2:00 PM- Happy Hour
3:45 PM- Awards Ceremony & K9s Presentation
4:00 PM- Dinner
- Men: Green Tees
- Women: Red Tees
- The event is to be played as a 4 person team scramble.
- Each member of the team plays their ball from the tee. The team selects the tee shot of their choice and all 4 players move their balls to the chosen location. All 4 players hit from the chosen location and repeat the process until the ball is holed.
- All shots after the tee shot and not from the green are preferred lie, within 1 club length of the chosen shot location.
- All shots must be played from the same lie as the selected shot (e.g. if the ball is in the rough, all shots must be taken from the rough), even if a club length would allow you to improve your lie.
- Each team is given 8 mulligans, limited to 2 per person, to be used on any shot during the round.
- Closest to the pin- there will be 18 (one on each hole), it will be determined by the closest shot in the fewest shots, and an individual can only win one of them.
- Longest Drive will be on Hole 17. There will be separate contests for both men and women. Please move the card to the location of the ball and mark the players name. The ball must be in the fairway to qualify for longest drive.
- Putting Contest- Each player gets 3 tries, closest to the hole wins. If more than one person makes the putt, there will be a putt off during Happy Hour.